- I realize that every mature tree by photosynthesis absorbs 20 kgs of Carbon dioxide every year. By the same process each tree lets out about 14 Kg of Oxygen every year.
- I will plant and nurture ten trees and will ensure my parents, my sisters and brothers plant trees and my neighbours also plant ten trees each. I will be an ambassador for tree mission in my locality.
- I will keep my house and its surroundings clean and use products which are bio-degradable to the extent possible
- I will promote a culture of environment friendliness, through recycling and conservation of water and other recyclable materials both at home and school.
- When I take a professional career, I will take decision with respect of organizational processes which protects the environment and preserves the bio-diversity.
- I will encourage the use of renewable energy to the maximum extent possible.
- I will spread the awareness about the need to preserve the environment in my home, in my locality and among my student friends.
- I will engage the water conservation, especially by rain water harvesting and spread the message in my family and friends.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam